// About This Love Is Dangerous
A phrase from an old t-shirt (Thanks, Gwen Stefani).
Hosted by: Kyle
, the Code Master
I started this website/blog/portfolio when I was seventeen simply out of boredom and a lack of a social life. Today I am no longer bored that much, but my social life is still dry as the Sahara.
This is meant to be a hybrid between my own website and my web portfolio. Currently, it houses my current design work and my past design work, which you can view here. Unfortunately (or fortunately?), I do not blog on this webpage anymore. You can visit the About Me page to see which networks I participate in.
// Fun Facts
This domain wasn't always my portfolio, fyi.
- At one point, I hosted Slacking Off Blends, a popular blend challenge site.
- It was also an one-time personal, ranting blog.
- It was also named Paramour, for some time.
- Photo gallery powered by Lightbox.
- My best friend, Helen, for proofing all my designs so I am not a 14 on the pH scale.